GDPR & Privacy
What kind of personal information is collected?
We will ask for certain personal information in order to process and deliver purchased products or services. For example, if you buy a product, contact our customer service, sign up to our newsletter, wish to receive inquiries, create an account, participate in one of our events or competitions. Please note that if you decide to opt-out of all third-party transmissions of your Personal Information, we might not be able to complete or fully process your order.
Newsletter sign up
dbramante1928 will use the information you provide in the newsletter sign up form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at [email protected] We will treat your information with respect.
By pressing the submit or sign up button, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
These personal information’s includes your:
- E-mail address, name, phone number, shipping and billing address
- Login and account information, username, password
- Personal information, gender, address, date of birth and purchase history
- Payment or credit card information
- Information provided or generated through our website personal settings as well as marketing and cookie settings.
How will we use your personal information?
The Personal Information we collect and receive allows us to personalize our product offering and improve your online shopping experience, making it more convenient, efficient and enjoyable. We may use the personal information that you submit to us through a service to:
- Optimize our communication to you.
- Improve your shopping experience and costumer journey on our website
- To create better content in our marketing,
- Complete and process your purchase, confirm orders and handle your customer service needs
- Communicate to you about any account information.
- To notify you of any offers, contests, surveys, promotions or to coordinate contests
- Overall improvement of our business and your customer needs.
Your rights regarding your personal information
You are at any time entitled to request full access to your personal information, correction of your personal information if inaccurate or incomplete. Deletion or restriction of your personal information. If we have obtained your consent for using your personal information you are entitled to revoke your consent at any given time. If you have a dbramante1928 account, you can opt out and have your personal information deleted at any time. If you have given consent to receive news from our emailing services, you can unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link found in the bottom on any of our newsletters.
To share a photo simply use one of the hashtag used or provided by dbramante1928 to tag your photos on blogs, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. By participating, tagging and sharing your photos you give your consent and acknowledge that your photos may be shown on our website or blog.
If you want to remove a shared or tagged photo, please remove the hashtag used to make the post and your photo will be automatically be removed from the feed.
When you submit a photo (via Twitter or Instagram) using a hashtag set by dbramante1928, your use of Instagram and Twitter is governed by the terms and conditions of those sites.
If you have any questions regarding our handling of data, please contact [email protected] / Att: Kristian Gunvald. If you require more information about our: