To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
There are two main types of cookies:
1) A permanent cookie stored on the user's computer for a certain time.
2) A session cookie is temporarily stored in the computer's memory during the time a user is inside a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
- help you keep track of which items you put into your shopping cart and to handle your purchase
- ensure that if you are logged on the page you avoid having to log-on on each page you visit
- customize and create information and marketing as relevant as possible for you
- store personal settings so you do not have to repeat certain choices each time you visit the site
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. Disabling cookies at dbramante1928's website will affect the functionality of the shopping cart, and you will not be able to complete a purchase.
You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.